In this article:
- How to add an admin or billing contact
- How to be a team admin without using one of your team's licenses
Teams must have at least one Team Admin.
- Admin: can add and remove licenses to their team, add and remove members from their team, assign additional admin and/or billing contacts, view or change billing, and view or download invoices
- Billing Contact: view or change billing, and view or download invoices
- Team Members: can not see or make any changes to the team's information; they are only able to utilize their Pro license with their email address
How to add an admin or billing contact
Navigate to the
Team Management page
Please note: you will need to be signed in with a current admin's Office365 account - if it shows a different email address in the top right corner, click on Sign Out and then sign back in with the admin's email address.
- Click on the Team Management tab
- Next to Team Administration, click on Edit
- Enter the email address for the new administrator, then choose whether they should be an Admin or Billing contact from the dropdown. Click Add.
When you're done making changes to your team's administration group, click
How to be a team admin without using one of your team's licenses
When you first add an admin to your group, you will be asked whether or not the admin will use one of the seats in your team subscription. If they will only need to access the team management or billing pages, you can click no.
If you'd like to make this change after the fact, navigate to the Team Management page and scroll to the list of team members. Click on the Remove button to the right of the admin's name.
The admin will be removed from the group, but will remain a part of the team administration.