Cancelling or downgrading your subscription
If you need to either cancel your Boomerang subscription or change your plan to a lower tier, you can do so from the Boomerang manage page:
- How to cancel your subscription
- How to downgrade your subscription
- How to cancel your iOS subscription (purchased through the Apple Store)
To find your Account information, you can either navigate directly to the Manage Page, or follow the instructions below to get there from your Outlook desktop client:
- Click on the Open Boomerang button in the ribbon
- In the task pane, click on Manage
- Under the My Account Section, click on Account
How to cancel your subscription
How to downgrade your subscription
- From the Account Page, click on Change.
- Click on Downgrade under the desired plan type, then click OK to confirm. The changes will be reflected at your next renewal.
- Open Settings, then tap on your Apple ID or profile icon at the top.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Locate and tap the Boomerang subscription. If you do not see one, ensure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Launch the App Store app
- Click on either the Sign In button, or on your name from the sidebar if already signed in.
- Click View Information at the top of the window.
- Scroll down to the Manage section, where you'll see a Subscriptions label.
- Click on the Manage button to the right.
- Click edit next the Boomerang subscription. If you do not see one, ensure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
How to cancel your subscription billed through Apple iTunes
If you signed up for a Boomerang plan through the Boomerang for iOS app, your subscription is billed and managed through iTunes.